In the West…there is an acceptance of, a willingness, and even a valuation of dualities: Church, State; public, private; body, soul and so on. In Islam…you must get rid of these variations because they can only deteriorate from the overall oneness that you want to achieve.
Different to the core. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Ambassador Charles Hill gets to the heart of the difference between the Islamic and the Western world orders.
- Biden to Rescind Trump’s ‘1776 Commission’ on Day One
- PERPETUAL MASKS? Experts Call for Masks Even After Vaccination
- Trump’s Final Approval Rating Isn’t That Bad: 51%
- COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19