The answer is very simple.…You actually would always lose if you use [violence]. If you have a very strong opponent, never try to compete with this opponent on its territory.
How to fight a cold war. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Yuri Yarim-Agaev explains why non-violence was vital in fighting communism from within.
- President Biden Talks About “Unity,” When What He Really Means Is Uniformity and Conformity.
- Federal Judge Blocks Biden Deportation Freeze After Texas Lawsuit
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post Fact-Checking Seems to be More a Matter of Opinion
- Insurrection Efforts in Portland and Seattle Rage On…Without Democrat Outrage
- FILI-BUST: McConnell Drops Filibuster Demand, Clearing Path for Full Democrat Senate Control