…[I]f you were not ready to die, you shouldn’t have become dissident, because you would have been broken by the KGB; they would sense it instantly. You know if you’re not ready to go to the very end, don’t even try.
The dissident life. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Yuri Yarim-Agaev describes dissident life in the Soviet Union.
- FACE-OFF: Republicans At Odds Over Trump Impeachment, Supporters Facing Backlash
- From the News Editor’s Desk: Stepping Into a New Role in the Most Challenging of Times.
- UH-OH, JOE! Biden’s Opening Approval Rating Lower than Trump, Obama
- Biden’s Coronavirus Orders Are Redundant and Further Impede America
- Magician-in-Chief Biden Removes ‘Racist’ Implications from Patriotic Symbols