And what it took was this amazing concept of E Pluribus Unum where everybody comes here and contributes, everybody becomes an American and contributes but we have a common culture… a common mindset. What they did was take the “haves” versus the “have-nots” friction and translated it into oppressor versus the oppressed.
The Un-American way. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Andrew Breitbart describes the threat represented by Cultural Marxism.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19
- Biden’s Pick for Assistant Health Secretary, Dr. Rachel Levine, Required PA Nursing Homes to Admit COVID Positive Residents Amid Wildfire of Infection
- Democrats Fear Inauguration Violence: They Are Subject Matter Experts
- Trump’s 1776 Commission Calls for National Unity Around America’s Core Values: Equality, Liberty, Justice
- Thousands of Honduran Migrants Move into Guatemala On Their Way to US, Biden Says Don’t Come…Yet