There was a period there in my American studies class where I was hearing the words “deconstruction” and “semiotics” a bit too many times, and I am like, “What is going on here, what is this language, what are they trying to do?” And I started to analyze the courses that I took and I realized that it was cultural Marxist theory. I am like, “This is kind of strange. I thought that this was supposed to be American studies, not German/Italian Nihilistic Theory.”
The liberal grows up. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Andrew Breitbart shares an awakening.
- President Biden Talks About “Unity,” When What He Really Means Is Uniformity and Conformity.
- Federal Judge Blocks Biden Deportation Freeze After Texas Lawsuit
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post Fact-Checking Seems to be More a Matter of Opinion
- Insurrection Efforts in Portland and Seattle Rage On…Without Democrat Outrage
- FILI-BUST: McConnell Drops Filibuster Demand, Clearing Path for Full Democrat Senate Control