In the final installment, Rep. Nunes (Calif.) explains the importance of common-sense alternative energy solutions, the Senate’s inability to move on energy legislation and how the House Republicans are leading the way on energy independence.
House Republicans are "starting it up" when it comes to common-sense energy reform.
- FACE-OFF: Republicans At Odds Over Trump Impeachment, Supporters Facing Backlash
- From the News Editor’s Desk: Stepping Into a New Role in the Most Challenging of Times.
- UH-OH, JOE! Biden’s Opening Approval Rating Lower than Trump, Obama
- Biden’s Coronavirus Orders Are Redundant and Further Impede America
- Magician-in-Chief Biden Removes ‘Racist’ Implications from Patriotic Symbols