Rep. Anthony Weiner dodges questions from Fox News’ Bret Baier in a sit-down interview yesterday. He refuses to give a clear answer as to whether the “Weinergate” photo is actually him, why he isn’t insisting on an investigation, or if he knows who it was that sent it The only thing he does seem to know is that his Twitter account was “hacked”—even though he doesn’t have a clear definition of what that means.
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.