Donald Trump isn’t impressed with Rep. Anthony Weiner’s handling of the “Weinergate” Twitter scandal, telling Piers Morgan on CNN last night that he was either “lying or incompetent. He went on to say that “it was him because otherwise he would’ve said ‘it wasn’t me.’”
- Biden to Rescind Trump’s ‘1776 Commission’ on Day One
- PERPETUAL MASKS? Experts Call for Masks Even After Vaccination
- Trump’s Final Approval Rating Isn’t That Bad: 51%
- COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19