New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman managed to mock both Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu and the U.S. Congress yesterday, saying that someone could “read the phonebook” and “knuckleheads in the audience will stand and give them a standing ovation.”
Columnist Thomas Friedman continues to be frustrated with liberty and representative government.
- Biden v. Xenophobia: New Executive Order Bans Term ‘China Virus’
- Biden Plans to Vaccinate 300m Americans By Fall, Thanks to Trump’s Operation Warp Speed
- ‘DEAD ON ARRIVAL’: Rand Paul, 45 GOP Senators Vote to Dismiss Trump’s Impeachment as Unconstitutional
- President Biden Talks About “Unity,” When What He Really Means Is Uniformity and Conformity.
- Federal Judge Blocks Biden Deportation Freeze After Texas Lawsuit