Thomas Sowell: [Y]ou began to have—not only the welfare state—you began to have the mindset that goes with the welfare state so that there was no stigma any longer attached—for example, being on relief or welfare.
Race and Culture. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Thomas Sowell argues that the policies of the 1960s destroyed the black family.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.