Thomas Sowell: [Y]ou began to have—not only the welfare state—you began to have the mindset that goes with the welfare state so that there was no stigma any longer attached—for example, being on relief or welfare.
Race and Culture. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Thomas Sowell argues that the policies of the 1960s destroyed the black family.
- Senator Rand Paul Makes Clear Transgender Debate is About More Than Children’s Toys
- Biden Orders Airstrikes in Syria: How is the Media Covering It?
- Amazon Prime Yanks Clarence Thomas Documentary During Black History Month
- The Oligarchical Revolution.
- PROGRESSIVE NIGHTMARE: Senate parliamentarian gives team-left bad news on wage hike