“If anyone asks me what I think the solution is, well I would have to say that there isn’t one. I mean, I’ve asked Middle Easterners over and over again in Arab countries and in Israel, so what’s the solution? Nobody has…nobody proposes a solution. Nobody even believes there is a solution. The very question is American.”
The solution. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, what is the solution in the Middle East?
- Biden v. America: $4B for Central America While Struggling Americans Await COVID Stimulus
- Biden v. Diabetics: New Freeze on Trump’s Lower Cost Insulin and Epinephrine Rule Benefits Big Pharma
- There are No Coincidences: Network Sunday Talk Show Hosts Follow Same Script with Republican Senators
- Counterpoint to Lee Behringer: American Populism’s Cinderella Story.
- WHAT ARE THE ODDS? Growing Number of GOP Senators Oppose Impeachment Trial