“So they hold territory along the Israeli border region, and they rule it like an Iranian satellite state inside Lebanon. And they answer to Iran. And they also have the suburbs south of Beirut near the international airport; and they rule that the same way, like an Iranian satellite state.”
Hezbollah. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Michael Totten details Hezbollah's hold over Lebanon.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.