“Lebanon in 2005, during the revolution against the Syrian military occupation in the country, looked and felt like an Arab version of Berlin in 1989.… As it turns out, it was more like Budapest in 1956.”
You say you want a revolution???Today on Uncommon Knowledge, journalist Michael Totten on the Cedar Revolution of 2005.
- Biden to Rescind Trump’s ‘1776 Commission’ on Day One
- PERPETUAL MASKS? Experts Call for Masks Even After Vaccination
- Trump’s Final Approval Rating Isn’t That Bad: 51%
- COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19