…we believe that everyone should go and at the same time, we do not know why. What is college supposed to do? Is it supposed to be leisure time for spiritual nourishment so you can read the best that has been thought and said and so on? Or is it training for a job? Or is it, as in the case in many people, a booze cruise….?
What is it all for? After the stress and the expense, what should parents expect their children to gain from a college education?
- President Biden Talks About “Unity,” When What He Really Means Is Uniformity and Conformity.
- Federal Judge Blocks Biden Deportation Freeze After Texas Lawsuit
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post Fact-Checking Seems to be More a Matter of Opinion
- Insurrection Efforts in Portland and Seattle Rage On…Without Democrat Outrage
- FILI-BUST: McConnell Drops Filibuster Demand, Clearing Path for Full Democrat Senate Control