…one of the reasons that people pretend to hate U.S. News is precisely this thing: that they can’t tell you the essential question that every parent wants to know which is, “Is there any learning going on at this school? How do I find out if the kids are actually doing something other than drinking beer and lying out in the sun or the snow or whatever they do?” There is really no way for us or for U. S. News to know that.
The unknown factor. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Andrew Ferguson reveals the frustrating limits to college ranking systems.
- BIDEN v. AMERICA: Illegal Immigrant Crossings Are Now 6 Times What Obama Administration Considered ‘Crisis’
- Cuomo Issues Forced Apology on Sexual Harassment Allegations: How is the Media Covering It?
- Washington Football Team Cancels Cheerleaders, Instead Will Have Gender Inclusive ‘Dance Squad’
- Quarry Elusive in President Biden’s Oil and Gas Subsidy Hunt.
- In Los Angeles Schools, a Student’s Digital Papers Might Not be in Order