“I thought about it a great deal and I must say I have enormous respect for President Bush deciding to do what he did. But, the reason Surging did not help earlier and did help in the last half of 2006, early 2007 is this essentially. First of all it is not just the number of troops it is what they are doing.”
The Surge. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and the "surge" in Iraq.
- Governor Cuomo’s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign