CIA, National Security Council, the old USIA, all of those mechanisms were designed at the inflection point between the end of World War II and the beginning of the Cold War. We are now in the information age; we are now in the Twenty-first Century. They have served us reasonably well for 50 years. It is time … to have … a bipartisan group of people to sit down and look at these things. Same thing with the international institutions: United Nations; NATO; the World Bank; the IMF.
Shake up. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld advocates transforming major national and international institutions.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.