“I’ve seen intelligence shortfalls like that throughout my career, over decades. Why? Because it’s tough work. You can’t expect that you’re going to have perfect information.”
What went wrong? Today on Uncommon Knowledge, former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld defends the CIA.
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program