“I don’t think there ever was a time when a major military operation used special forces as a spear point, where they were what was used to accomplish it.”
Breaking with tradition. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld explains why the United States military quickly overcame the Taliban in Afghanistan back in 2001.
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program