Peter Berkowitz: We do not know which is going to be the victor [Islamic rule or democracy], therefore, we should pursue things in the spirit of Truman, Reagan and Bush. And what we should work on is not in the first place getting elections up and running, whose results can be not just uncertain but quite hostile to our interests…. What we should work on, is promoting but with care, with caution, with judiciousness the conditions under which freedom furnishes.
The role of the United States. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Victor Hanson and Peter Berkowitz advise President Obama on Middle East policy.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.