If you don’t believe that the American Republic is mortally threatened, as I do, by this one overriding problem we have built for ourselves, then of course I’m wrong. But if that is the case, then all I was really saying was, I don’t want to lose one person… freedom is going to need every friend it can get if we’re going to do these things.
Truce? Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Governor Mitch Daniels defends his speech at CPAC where he called for a truce on the social issues.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.