[Voucher] is a common term for it… But, I prefer to think of it as a scholarship that the money really is for the child and for the child’s education.…The responsibility of the State is to try to make certain that every child can have a high quality education. We trust families to decide for themselves where that can best be achieved for their child.
Whose decision is it anyway? Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Governor Mitch Daniels champions the idea of scholarships for low-income families.
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.
- Texas AG launches investigation into Big Tech bias and discrimination against conservative voices
- Gang of Ten Republicans Ignore Voters in Casting Self-Righteous Impeachment Vote
- Media continues to replace inquiry with dogma on environmental issues
- Illinois “anti-police” police reform bill passes state House and Senate, headed to governor’s desk