Who’da thunk it? Mr. Citizen of the World and Nobel Peace Prize recipient, Barack Obama, authorizes a missile strike on a Libya–a country that matters very little (if any) to U.S. interests. That, and the return of the Balanced Budget Amendment as well as ObamaCare one year later. Here’s Ricochet:
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives
- Biden and Other World Leaders Plan to Use Pandemic to Attack Freedom