“Listen to what the Islamists say, and believe that they mean what they say…. These are people who inhabit a spiritual world of ultimate goods, of a relationship with their God, of responsibilities and obligations. When we disparage that and say that it’s a distortion… we completely fail to understand the people who want to destroy us.”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, scholar and author Bruce Thornton advises President Obama on how to deal with the Islamic terrorist threat.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.