… If France and England had decided to fight, along with the Czechs…the Poles probably would have too ganged up at that moment. … It may have been nasty, it may have involved casualties, but Hitler would have been turned back in Czechoslovakia.
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Bruce Thornton insists--along with Winston Churchill--that there was a better alternative to the Munich Agreement.
- Governor Cuomo’s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign