“…there is a small number of people who are chronically in bad shape in terms of their life situations; there is a larger number who are transitionally. A decent society will find a way to help them and some of the ways will involve government programs. But not limitless.”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, William Voegeli insists that we cannot undo the welfare state. But we can make it less cumbersome.
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.