“…people like getting things. And the party that presents itself is the party of giving things to people has a significant built in advantage.”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, scholar and author William Voegeli explains why conservatives have been unable to shrink the welfare state.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”