“…constant dollar per capita expenditures by the Federal Government on these five big areas: Social Security; all other Federal Programs for Income Support; Medicare; all other Federal Programs for Health such as Medicaid, Health Sciences and all Federal Programs for Education…were 18.6 times as big in 2009 as they had been in 1954.”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, author and scholar William Voegeli reveals the growth of the American welfare state since its inception.
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program