Richard Epstein: …one has to pay, at the Supreme Court level, more attention to theory and less attention to particular facts in trying to organize these cases…the theories that you want to try to refer to are those of classical liberalism, not those of modern progressivism.
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Richard Epstein argues in favor of broader, more sweeping decisions from the Supreme Court.
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.