Richard Epstein: The more powerful argument is the encroachment argument I think, which says, “If the Federal Government wants to take the states and tell them that they have to do something on pain of which they will essentially suffer huge financial losses. It interferes with their sovereignties.”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, noted libertarian legal scholar Richared Epstein deconstructs Floridas General Welfare Clause arguments against ObamaCare.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.