John Yoo: The Court has never upheld a law before where the Government pushed someone into the marketplace unwillingly and said, “You must buy insurance or you must do that.”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, John Yoo and Richard Epstein analyze the Commerce Clause argument against ObamaCare.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.