“Jeremiah Right is…notorious for saying, ‘Fight middle classness, oppose middle classness…’ That meant, ‘Do not go the traditional American Horatio Algiers route….’ They did not really see moving in the middle class as the wonderful antidote to poverty that it is. They saw it as a betrayal of the lower class.”
Noted author, Stanley Kurtz, describes the people who shaped Obamas thinking, and their ideas.
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President