Did you hear how campus radicals got Bristol Palin ousted from speaking at Washington University in St. Louis? Our editor, Jason Mattera, invites one of the school protestors on his radio show today to debate the controversy. He’ll also be joined by Professor Asamir Abudullah from Allah Akbar TV to talk about Egypt being set ablaze. Democracy isn’t always a desirable outcome, especially when the Muslim Brotherhood gets elected to office! Jason will explain. Tune in from 4 to 6p.m. EST on the great 77 WABC. Listen live here.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives