As we continue to celebrate during this week between Christmas and New Years Eve, FRX wants to remind you that Liberalism is still all around us. December is no sanctuary from silliness, and as we move towards 2011, we must all be prepared for battle. FRX pledges to keep the jokes coming in the New Year, with no subject too politically correct or taboo. We also ask that you join our Facebook fan page below, so that you’re on top of all of our cutting edge commentary concerning The Big Floppy-eared Lanky Lankinski that resides inside the White House. Let us also say that the beta-male, mush-mouthed Republicans will not be off limits next year either. The Fox and Rice Experience will go after any of the sucky hacks who try and run for President but should really be at home eating squirrels. You’re on notice. So now, as you ponder the meaning of your own existence, click the player below and enjoy another wonderful winter song:
AUDIO: December is no sanctuary from the silliness of Liberalism.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.