With “The Ruining of America” over for 2010, President Barry has arrived in Hawaii to get “lei’d!” On second thought, that’s the one thing that The cigarette-smoking Bama won’t be getting (try not to picture it, but if you must, put a plastic bag over your head and take a deep breath). We’re hearing however, that former President Bill Clinton may stop by Kailua Bay over the holiday for a round of golf, and a game of pin the tail on the naked hula-dancer. Plus, now that Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell has been repealed, we should expect pictures of a glistening Commander In-Beef playing a little b-ball with his favorite members of the military! And then, after a trip to Kinkos to run off copies of his birth certificate, Bama plans to kick up his feet with a pina colada and enjoy his favorite Christmas song. You can join him by clicking the player below!
Time to kick up your feet with a pina colada and enjoy Obama's favorite Christmas song.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.