It’s that time of year again to celebrate the holidays with a president who doesn’t go to church. Where does The Bama go when it’s too cold to be golfing on Sundays? Does he stand under the mistletoe with Robert Gibbs? Does he spin the dreidel with David Axelrod? Does he hide from Joe Biden? Most likely, he goes and gets his face busted open on the b-ball court…again. Then he smokes a carton of cigs. Next, he comes home and gets ragged on by his wife Michelle and his mother-in-law for playing too much X-Box 360. And so, considering what a great upstanding citizen Barack Obama is, we’ve decided to sing about it. It’s time to click the player below, and have a little Commander-in-Chief for Christmas.
Where does The Bama go when it's too cold to golf on Sundays?
- Magician-in-Chief Biden Removes ‘Racist’ Implications from Patriotic Symbols
- Freshman GOP Rep. Files Articles of Impeachment Against Biden…On Day 1
- Biden rejoins Paris Climate Agreement: What Does This Mean for America?
- Elon Musk Should Build Us a Better Internet.
- Biden Signs Executive Order Requiring Masks on Federal Property, Then Goes Maskless at Lincoln Memorial