Senior Editor Emily Miller was interviewed on CNBC’s “The Call” today on whether it’s time to scrap the estate tax. The death tax rate is currently zero percent, but as of January 1, the rate will rise to an astounding fifty-five percent. The lame duck House and Senate have put forward different options for handling the spike in taxes, but no solution has been fast-tracked. Watch Miller from her TV appearance below:
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Permanently Banned from Twitter
- Biden v. America: $4B for Central America While Struggling Americans Await COVID Stimulus
- Biden v. Diabetics: New Freeze on Trump’s Lower Cost Insulin and Epinephrine Rule Benefits Big Pharma
- There are No Coincidences: Network Sunday Talk Show Hosts Follow Same Script with Republican Senators
- Counterpoint to Lee Behringer: American Populism’s Cinderella Story.