Move over, Nicholson and Freeman! Former President Bill Clinton has a Bucket List…and the bulbous “Master of Truth” has finished it, just in time for his only daughter’s wedding! Here at FRX, we figure that, with Bill’s main problem (Hillary) gone on diplomatic missions with the State Department, and his other wallet drain finally tying the knot, it’s time for Slick Willie to break out the Arsenio Hall sunglasses, and get busy with his crooked self. Weeks ago, at the 18th International AIDS Conference, Bill delivered the keynote address, and it was then that FRX first discovered that this list existed. Bubba was bragging about how he needed to get in better physical shape, in order to chase around all of the bridesmaids at Chelsea’s wedding, saying, “that’s just like spring training for my Bucket List.” Now, FRX has his list. And you can have it too, if you click the player:
Former President Bill Clinton has a Bucket List...and the bulbous "Master of Truth" has finished it...
- Donald Trump Takes the Stage at CPAC: Here Are the Key Takeaways
- Charlie Kirk Destroys Big Tech in CPAC 2021 Speech
- Boston schools place ‘color of our skin’ above ‘content of our intellect’ in halting advanced program
- Senator Rand Paul Makes Clear Transgender Debate is About More Than Children’s Toys
- Biden Orders Airstrikes in Syria: How is the Media Covering It?