In the grand tradition of Frederick Douglas, Booker T. Washington, George Clinton and the P-Funk All Stars comes…Alvin Greene. When Alvin gets up each morning, he can be as special as he wants to be. He starts each day by putting on his big boy pants. This is a big event, and one that helped him get close to 60% of the vote for the US Senate primary in South Carolina. Next, after a bowl of cocoa-puffs and Juicy Juice from his sippy cup, he’s off to campaign for the people of the Palmetto State…riding his Big Wheel. America has been wondering if the Democrats could ever find someone more articulate and brilliant than Barack Obama…and we think they have. Alvin and Barack in the same political party is like Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris playing again on the same baseball team. So FRX would like to officially thank the people South Carolina for giving us Alvin Greene. It’s your greatest triumph since starting the Civil War in 1861.
Meet the most brilliant Democrat ever born.
- The Plot Against the Small Businesses.
- Michigan Mischief: Senate Hearings Reveal Numerous Forms of Election Tampering
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow