It is fascinating to observe how the government can make anything complex. Even a 1/2-page brownie recipe in the private sector instantly metamorphosizes into a 26-page monstrosity of onerous regulations when the government embarks on the same task. After reading these regulations for "government brownies," it isn’t so difficult to see how our new healthcare law is over 2,400 pages. Only The Onion could think of something more absurd.
Yep, Uncle Sam even regulates our favorite sweets!
- Biden to Rescind Trump’s ‘1776 Commission’ on Day One
- PERPETUAL MASKS? Experts Call for Masks Even After Vaccination
- Trump’s Final Approval Rating Isn’t That Bad: 51%
- COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19