FRX would like to wish the class of 2010 and all the college students graduating around the nation over the next few weeks, good luck. Good luck being unemployed. But hey, look on the bright side: now that you’re done draining your dad’s savings dry for tuition payments, you can mooch off of his or your mother’s health care plan until you’re 26! That’s 8 more years of free stuff, so congratulations! After that, everyone reading this post will be coughing up money for your laziness. Now, about that job you think you’ll be getting on Monday morning: where does one get hired with a Bachelor of Arts in Organic Transgendered Native American Space Pottery?
Congratulations to the class of 2010! Good luck being unemployed!
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.