We at FRX are deeply concerned with President Obama’s falling approval numbers. Less than halfway through his term, his popularity has gone from the heights of Mt. Olympus to the local outhouse. 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue should be occupied by a leader, not a fad; and it appears that the 15 minutes of the Andy Warhol Presidency have almost run out. In fact, FRX has discovered that the trendy junk and outcast people from the last few decades seem to have a higher standing with the American people than Barack Obama does. Come to think of it… a misshapen stack of ‘Brillo Boxes’ might actually be more interesting.
The fifteen minutes of fame of the Barack Obama administration is about to run out.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives