The new Arizona law has sparked serious debate regarding state government authority to enforce immigration laws in the United States. Moreover, the law has important implications on the future direction of drug policy, crime prevention and free trade throughout the Nation. Sadly, the one person who has been brought on every cable news channel to discuss this issue is Al Sharpton. Don’t we deserve someone better for such an important discussion?
This man shouldnt be in any serious policy discussion, let alone one on immigration.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.