Rep. John Fleming (R-La.), a family physician who was elected to Congress in 2008, analyzes the health care summit and says he’s shocked at the way the Obama administration has ignored the members in Congress who have experience in the medical field.
Rep. John Fleming, a family physician, analyzes the bipartisanship at the health care summit.
- The Plot Against the Small Businesses.
- Michigan Mischief: Senate Hearings Reveal Numerous Forms of Election Tampering
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow