Today the Senate Judiciary Committee voted to back President Obama’s Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor 13-6. The vote was largely along party lines, with every Democrat voting for Sotomayor. Sen. Lindsey Graham (R.-S.C.) was the sole Republican to approve Sotomayor. "I haven’t seen this activism that we should all dread and reject," he said. The Democratic Senate is likely to confirm Sotomayor.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign