|HUMAN EVENTS Exclusive: The following letter from Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) to President Obama is the first action by any state governor to request relief from the long-term financial burdens the Obama stimulus" legislation imposes on state governments. In it, Sanford asks permission to use $700 million in stimulus dollars to reduce state debt.|
Read the letter Gov. Mark Sanford sent today to President Obama asking permission to use stimulus dollars to reduce state debt.
- Kamala Harris, Aaron Burr, and the Art of Political Shapeshifting.
- Team-left ‘Covid’ Bill is Full of Pork
- Illinois Teachers Forced to Participate in ‘Anti Racist’ White Privilege Training
- Protection of Voting Rights vs. Protection of Filibuster: What Will Dems Choose?
- Cuomo Advisers Tampered with Evidence