1. Bad government results from too much government.
2. There’s no government like no government.
3. A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have.
4. Whatever the government gives, it must first take away.
5. A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
6. I love my country but fear my government.
7. Big government: The opiate of the masses.
8. If you are not outraged, you are not paying attention.
9. The people’s right to know is inversely proportional to their ability to be fooled.
10. What Would Reagan Do?
Sign up to the Human Events newsletter