10. ACORN has registered over 1.3 million voters this year.
9. In Milwaukee, Wis., ACORN improperly used felons as registration workers.
8. A teenager in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, said he was offered smokes and money to fill out voter registration cards. The elections board has 73 cards with his name on them.
7. In Missouri, one ACORN registrant named Monica Rays showed up on no fewer than eight forms, all bearing the same signature.
6. The King County, Washington, Canvassing Board revoked 1,762 allegedly fraudulent voter registrations submitted by ACORN employees.
5. In Connecticut, ACORN submitted a voter registration card for a 7-year-old girl, whose age was listed as 27.
4. In Ohio, a Domino Pizza worker claimed he was hounded by ACORN activists to register even though he already had. He estimated he registered to vote another “10 to 15” times after ACORN activists relentlessly pursued him.
3. In Milwaukee, Wis., a woman complained that a voter registration was submitted for her husband, who had been dead for 10 years.
2. Tony Romo and the entire starting lineup of the Dallas Cowboys registered to vote by ACORN in Nevada (despite none being residents of the state).
1. Mickey Mouse registered to vote by ACORN in Florida.
Sign up to the Human Events newsletter