Just moments ago the House failed to override Bush’s SCHIP veto. The vote was 273-156, nine votes short of the two thirds majority needed to enact the bill into law… more on the roll call detail shortly.
Just moments ago the House failed to override Bushs SCHIP veto...
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?