1. The President and Mrs. Bush announced last week that daughter Jenna Bush was engaged. Who was the last First Daughter to be married while her father was President?
2. Who was the last son of a President to be married while his father was in office?
3. Tricia Nixon was the last daughter of a President to be married in a White House wedding. Her sister Julie married David Eisenhower in New York when her father was President-elect. What world-renowned clergyman officiated at the Nixon-Eisenhower wedding?
4. Who was the first daughter of a President to be married in the White House?
5. Who was the last President to be married while in office?
1. Dorothy Bush, daughter of President George H.W. Bush, who married Robert Koch at Camp David on June 18, 1992.
2. Elliot Roosevelt, who married third wife and actress Faye Emerson, Dec. 3, 1944.
3. The Rev. Norman Vincent Peale.
4. Maria Monroe, daughter of James Monroe, who married Samuel L. Gouverneur in 1820.
5. Woodrow Wilson, whose first wife Ellen died in August 1914, married Edith Bolling Galt on Dec. 18, 1915.